The British Complementary Medicine Association
- is the international umbrella organisation for the benefit of therapists and their clients.
- validates therapies and their standards of training in accordance with its codes of ethics and discipline
- shares ideas and resources and encourages freedom of expression.
- supports save and well founded regulatory parameters
- protects the holistic values of complementary therapies.
- is lead by volunteer therapists to ensure our decisions are for YOUR benefit
Find out more about us and how to join HERE